Tuesday 15 May 2012

Site visit & EP installation

Today, I visited the Works Gallery to check out the space for the exhibition that me and my teammates are going to hold in summer term. It is located in some kind of office place. The exhibition space is quite large. Basically, the price is reasonable but we still need to negotiate for a cheaper price.





I went to Eastside Projects afterwards to help with the changeover of exhibition, sanding the wall and painting   it all white. They are going to put on new exhibitions next week. The Yangjiang Group pavilion has been demounted and will be replaced by a group exhibition of Caroline Achaintre, Sara Barker and Alice Channer. I quite like the design of the leaflet. It was designed by one of the EP's directors. The artworks are going to be put on this Thursday. EXCITING!!!


http://www.eastsideprojects.org/future/caroline-achaintre-sara-barker-alice-channer/

No comments:

Post a Comment