Monday 7 May 2012

The Artist and Hugo



I finally have time to watch these two great movies. Hugo plays tribute to the two filmmakers-Lumiere Brothers and George Melies while the Artist plays tribute the era of silence, black and white movies. Personally, I love watching movies and these two movies haven't made me disappointed. If you love the history of film and film making, I'm sure you will love them.
In Hugo, it said, If you've ever wondered where your dreams come from when you go to sleep at night, just look around. This is where they are made. Those movie studios just like dream factories. When I am sad, watching movie is always the way I make myself feel better. I think everyone like dreams but not the reality. Another thing that I appreciated are the pictures and visual effects. They are really dramatic and very "Paris". 
The Artist recalled my memory of the first time that I saw silence movie and then I fell in love with it. I can't remember the name of the movie but I'm sure it's by Charlie Chaplin. I love this film, maybe it's because I love memories and those old things. The original music in this movie is also my favor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment