Tuesday 13 March 2012

YangJiang Group talking about their art practices

To be honest, I originally thought that it would be interesting to hold a talk in a cafe and it could relate to the theme of the art exhibition about food. However, the place was quite noisy at night. the guests were difficult to listen to what the artists said. The cafe gave us a space that was near the kitchen. This made the situation much worse.
I think it was the first time for Eastside Projects to hold a bilingual talk. No one could expect how it was going to be. They needed translators during the whole process. People needed to be patient to wait for the translators to translate the message to them. It made me feel excited that it was the first time I worked as a second vocal translator. I am really glad I can assist in this project. It gives me many opportunity to try new things. I wish I can keep going and devote myself in this industry. I must to say I really really love art!



No comments:

Post a Comment