Saturday 24 March 2012

TEDXBrum 2012

I attended the TEDXBrum 2012 at MAC today. I think it's not as good as I expected, maybe because some of the topics were not my interest and the speakers were not very excellent. But I really appreciated what the TEDXBrum team has done! I could see how well they managed the event. One team members said they wanted people to know "Birmingham is not shit!". I am not quite sure about that. Birmingham still has lots of things that need to be improved, I mean transportation, cultural and creative nurture, technology, urban planning and  development...Birmingham shall has started its revolution earlier, but better late than never. I think there are many creative people in Birmingham, but government doesn't treat those people well with its policy, at least not well enough. It still needs us to do something to improve the world.



   It never matters how good or bad an idea is, idea won't change the world, but action does.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment