Friday 5 October 2012

Back to Hong Kong

After one-year study in Birmingham and 20-day travel to Europe, I am now back to Hong Kong. Everything seems strange and unfamiliar. I have used to live independently overseas, it's hard to readjust my mental state in Hong Kong. But anyway, before I can get away from my current situation, my first priority is to find a job. I saw a post by artist Simon Birch that Future Industries is looking for an intern. They focus on developing projects with both emerging and established artists. I saw some of their great exhibitions before like Hope & Glory, Laughing With a Mouth Full of Blood and Tribe of Many Colors. Really hope that I can join their team.

                                     © Daydreaming with...

See more:
http://www.thefutureindustries.com/projects/

No comments:

Post a Comment