Sunday 8 April 2012

Beautiful closing of Fierce Festival

I really really love Fierce. It showed me another face of Birmingham, a much more creative and passionate face. I saw many talented performers and artists. The programmes were great and the graphic design was fabulous. Gonna missed Shabba Dabba Dah, Cupid, Dachshund U.N., Track, The Message, Stay Behind the Line, Mermaid Show, Curious Sound in Curious Spaces and Group Walk with Hamish Fulton. It was the last day of Fierce. After turning up in Group Walk with Hamish Fulton, I headed to VIVID for the closing party of Fierce. There were folk dance, photo shooting, egg painting, bonnet making, pom pom sheep and local sourced food.  Many people caught the last chance to share the joy of Fierce. People are going to  look forward to Fierce 2013. It is a pity that I will not be in Birmingham next year. I think this year's Fierce may be an once-in-a-lifetime experience for me. I will keep it in my heart.

Folk Dance


My first handmade bonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment